screencast

Antoine's Script

Introduction

Hi, my name is Antoine, I am a student of Ahuntsic College, I plan to go in Police Technology, and now I do some basic class in Social Science. Later, I would like to work in the police department.

Like you, I don't want to get a low score on an assignment because of simple mistakes.

I'm not the best student in my class, but I'm a lot better than I was when I started.

I got a 90% on my last exam.

My goal is to demonstrate how to use Virtual Writing Tutor on some cases when you are a police officer.

Get ready to follow step-by-step tutorial.

It is astonishing what you can do with the website I'm going to show you.

The Problem

Let me explain the problem. When you are a police officer, in some cases you will need to do a report in English.

If you do some grammar errors, it will not seem professional.

Imagine that your boss that speaks only English, ask you a report on your last cast because he wants to know all the details. You can make a lot of mistakes on the punctuation, the conjugation and the grammar. It will not seem professional to give a work with a lot of mistakes to his superior. For example, the report start by hi my name is Antoine and you don't put a comma after the hi.

When that happens, I know just what to do, which I am going to show you now.

The Quest

First, open your browser. Type this URL into the address bar and hit enter. If you typed the URL correctly, you will see this page.

At the top of the screen, you will see a logo and the navigation menu. On the right, you can see the link to login. Once you have logged in, in the middle of the bar, there is a drop down menu with the words writing tools, were you can do some homework. In the middle of the screen, there's a big rectangle, where you can write the text and correct it. On the right, the scroll bar can see the correction, after righting the text.

The Solution

Now here is where you want to go to find the solution to the specific problem I mentioned before. Just click on check grammar, and you can correct your text to seem more like an expert. You can involve the text too, and if you have difficulties with the pronunciation, you can click on the microphone and the software will read you the text.

The Conclusion

So, if you are a police officer or a related field, that’s how you solve the problem of English report.

Before I finish, I want you to click the subscribe and the bell so that you don't miss my next video, and then take a moment to share this tutorial on social media. Thanks for watching.

**************************************************************

Statistics

Word count: 484

Total MP3 length: 00:00

Target structure count: 8

Error count: 2

Error density: 1%

Commentaires